viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

EJERCICIOS BE GOING TO.

Aquí os dejamos una lista de ejercicios para que practiquéis el  Be Going To. ¡SUERTE!

Put the verbs into the correct form (future I). Use going to.
  1. It (rain) .
  2. They (eat) stew.
  3. I (wear) blue shoes tonight.
  4. We (not / help) you.
  5. Jack (not / walk) home.
  6. (cook / you) dinner?
  7. Sue (share / not) her biscuits.
  8. (leave / they) the house?
  9. (take part / she) in the contest?
  10. I (not / spend) my holiday abroad this year.      
SOLUCIONES.
  1. It is going to rain(i) .
  2. They are going to eat(i) stew.
  3. I am going to wear(i) blue shoes tonight.
  4. We are not going to help(i) you.
  5. Jack is not going to walk(i) home.
  6. Are you going to cook(i) dinner?
  7. Sue is not going to share(i) her biscuits.
  8. Are they going to leave(i) the house?
  9. Is she going to take part(i) in the contest?
  10. I am not going to spend(i) my holiday abroad this year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario