sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

FUTURE SIMPLE.

·FUTURE SIMPLE:
 

Future: “Will”

Structure (Estructura)

Nota: Existe una forma corta del verbo modal “will” en el afirmativo tanto como el negativo.
Afirmativo Forma corta Negativo Forma corta
  I will   I’ll   I will not  I won’t
  I’ll not
  you will   you’ll   you will not   you won’t
  you’ll not
  he will   he’ll   he will not   he won’t
  he’ll not
  she will   she’ll   she will not   she won’t
  she’ll not
  it will   it’ll   it will not   it won’t
  it’ll not
  we will   we’ll   we will not   we won’t
  we’ll not
  they will   they’ll   they will not   they won’t
  they’ll not
1. Affirmative Sentence (Frases afirmativas)
Sujeto + “will” + verbo principal.
Ejemplos:
  I will [I’ll] call you tonight. (Te llamaré esta noche.)
  She will [She’ll] arrive late. (Llegará tarde.)
  They will [They’ll] be happy to see you. (Estarán felices de verte.)
2. Negative Sentences (Frases negativas)
Sujeto + “will” + “not” + verbo principal.
Ejemplos:
  I will not [won’t] call you tonight. (No te llamaré esta noche.)
  She will not [won’t] arrive late. (No llegará tarde.)
  They will not [won’t] be happy to see you. (No estarán felices de verte.)
3. Interrogative Sentences (Frases interrogativas)
“Will” + sujeto + verbo principal.
Ejemplos:
  Will you call me tonight? (¿Me llamarás esta noche?)
  Will she arrive late? (¿Llegará tarde?)
  Will they be happy to see you? (¿Estarán felices de verte.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario