sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2015

EJERCICIOS USED TO, BE USED TO Y GET USED TO.

¡Hola, amigos!
Aquí os dejamos una lista de ejercicios para que practiquéis el USED TO, BE USED TO Y GET USED TO.
 
Completa los huecos con una de las expresiones used to, be used, get used en su forma correcta. Luego escribe los verbos entre paréntesis en sus formas de infinitivo o gerundio.
1. I come from a small village. I will never to (live) in a big city!
2. When I was a child, I to (play) in the street every day.
3. I'm a postman. I to (walk) long distances.
4. When you become a mother, you have to to (not have) a lot of free time.
5. I don't mind the noise. I to (work) in an open space office.
6. I to (smoke) but I gave it up when we moved to the States.
7. I've been living in London for a year but I still haven't to (drive) on the right. 

be used to

Usamos el verbo "to be" junto con "used to" para decir "estar acostumbrado" a algo.
I am used to exercising every day.
Estoy acostumbrado a hacer ejercicio todos los días.

get used to

Usamos el verbo "get" con "used to" para decir "acostumbrarse".
I am getting used to waking up early.
Me estoy acostumbrando a levantarme temprano.
NOTA:
Se usa el gerundio (la forma -ing del verbo) con "be used to" y "get used to" pero se usa el infinitivo (la forma básica del verbo) con "used to".
I used to walk.
I am used to walking.
I get used to walking.
 
Práctica
Selecciona la traducción correcta de las oraciones.
1. Ella limpiaba la casa.
She used to clean the house.
She got used to cleaning the house.
She is used to cleaning the house.
2. Él se acostumbró a levantarse temprano.
He used to wake up early.
He is used to waking up early.
He got used to waking up early.
3. Pablo está acostumbrado a ir tarde.
Pablo is used to going late.
Pablo used to go late.
Pablo is getting used to going late.
4. Estoy acostumbrada a cocinar en la mañana.
I am getting used to cooking in the morning.
I am used to cooking in the morning.
I used to cook in the morning.
5. Maria manejaba el carro.
Maria used to drive the car.
Maria got used to driving the car.
Maria is used to driving the car.
6. Ella se está acostumbrando a trabajar en esa compañía.
She is getting used to working at that company.
She used to work at that company.
She is used to working at that company.
7. No leía muchos libros.
I didn't use to read many books.
I am used to reading many books.
I got used to reading many books.
8. ¿Estás acostumbrado al clima?
Are you used to the climate?
Did you used to the climate?
Did you get used to the climate?

7 comentarios: