sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

EJERCICIOS FUTURE SIMPLE.

Aquí os dejamos una lista de ejercicios para que practiquéis el Future Simple. ¡SUERTE!

-Completa las siguientes oraciones con el verbo marcado en verde en la forma adecuada del futuro con 'will'.

1 My sister hasn't studied enough. She (not pass) the exam.
2 She (go) to her sister's wedding.
3 They (move) to another country if they don't find a job here.
4 When (your brother return) ?
5 My sister hates cars. She (not learn) how to drive when she's eighteen.
6 I think they (get) married in less than two years.
7 (You bring) me a glass of water, please?
8 She (answer) all his questions.
9 (he not go) with her wife to Moscow?
10 What (your daughter do) next Christmas?

SOLUCIONES:

1.- My sister hasn't studied enough. She'll not (will not/won't) pass her exam.
2.- She'll (will) go to her sister's wedding.
3.- They'll (will) move to another country if they don't find a job here.
4.- When will your brother return?
5.- My sister hates cars. She'll not (will not/won't) learn how to drive when she's eighteen.
6.- I think they'll (will) get married in less than two years.
7.- Will you bring me a glass of water, please?
8.- She'll (will) answer all his questions.
9.- Will he not (Won't he) go with her wife to Moscow?
10.-What will your daughter do next Christmas?

1 comentario:

  1. Escriba las oraciones en futuro simple con (going to)en forma afirmativa. Después escribirlas en forma negativa e interrogativa.
    1. I (tell/not) you the secret.
    2. She (ring/not) me.
    3. We (invite/not) him to our party.
    4. Greg (work/not) abroad.
    5. Her parents (lend/not) her any more money.

    ResponderEliminar