domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

TRABALENGUAS... ¿te atreves?

Resultado de imagen de trabalenguas
1.-I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw. 

2.-I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish. 

3.-I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much. 

4.-A problem of solving a problem is not a problem but when a problem solves a problem without any problem then the problem is not at all a problem 

5.-selly sold sea shels on the sea floor to buy some sea shels on the other side of the sea floor. 

6.-how much wood would a woodcut cut if a woodcut would cut wood 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario