sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2015

EJERCICIOS PAST SIMPLE.

Aquí os dejamos una lista de ejercicios para que practiquéis el Past Simple , ¡SUERTE!.

1) I _____(not sing) last night because I ___(have) a sore throat.
2 ___ you___(stay) at home all the time?
3) She _____(break) the window.
4) It ___(rain) a lot yesterday.
5) We ____(be) tired because we ____(spend) working all day.
6) ___(be) he at home when I ____(arrive)?
7) ____you____(close) the door when you___(leave)?
8) They_____(not go) to my birthday party.
9) Sarah ____(not pass) the subject but she___(be) happy because she___(pass) all the rest.
10) He and his girlfriend ____(buy) a new car.

Aquí tenéis los ejercicios resueltos para que comprobéis si los habéis hecho bien:
1) I didn't sing last night because I had a sore throat.
2) Did you stay at home all the time?
3) She broke the window.
4) It rained a lot yesterday.
5) We were tired because we spent working all day.
6) Was he at home when I arrived?
7) Did you close the door when you left?
8) They didn't go to my birthday party.
9) Sarah didn't pass the subject but she was happy because she passed all the rest.
10) He and his girlfriend bought a new car.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario