jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

LET'S LAUGH :)

LET'S READ SOME JOKES:

INGLÉS
ESPAÑOL
Sam: Would you punish me for something I didn’t do?          Teacher: No, of course not.
Sam: Good, because I didn’t do my   homework
Sam: ¿Me castigaría por algo que no he hecho?
Maestra: Claro que no
Sam: Bien, porque no hice los   deberes.
-Why   people of the civil service don’t believe in god?
-Because they don’t believe in a better life after that.
-¿Por qué   los funcionarios públicos son ateos?
-Porque no creen que después haya una vida mejor.
Teacher: John, why are you doing your math   multiplication on the floor?
John: You told me to do it without using tables.
Profesora:   John, ¿por qué estás haciendo tus multiplicaciones en el suelo?
John: Porque  me ha dicho que lo haga sin usar las tablas.
Teacher: Clyde,   your composition on ‘My Dog’ is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you   copy his?
Clyde: No, sir. It’s the same   dog.
Profesora:   Clyde, tu redacción de “mi perro” es exactamente igual que la de tu hermano. ¿La has copiado?
Clyde: No profe, es el mismo   perro.
Tom: This is   my newborn brother.
Lady: Oh, he is so cute! What’s   his name?
Tom: I don’t know. I can’t   understand a word he says.
Tom: Este es mi hermano recién nacido.
Señora:¡Oh, es tan lindo! ¿Cómo se llama?
Tom: No lo sé. No puedo entender   una palabra de lo que dice.
Patient:   Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
Doctor: Yes, of course.         Patient: Great! I never could before!
Paciente: Doctor, ¿voy a poder tocar el piano después de la operación?
Doctor: Sí, por supuesto.
Paciente: ¡Genial! ¡Nunca pude antes!
Chris: I was   born in California.Ann: Really? Which part?        Chris: All   of me!Chris: Yo nací en California.
Ann: ¿En serio? ¿Qué parte?
Chris: Todo yo.
Teacher:   Today we’re going to talk about tenses. Now, if I say “I am beautiful,”   which tense is it?    Peter: It is obviously the past tense!Profesora: Hoy vamos a hablar de los tiempos verbales. Si yo digo “soy hermosa”, ¿qué tiempo es?
Peter: Evidentemente, ¡es el   tiempo pasado!
Teacher:   What is the shortest month?
Harry: May. It only has three   letters!
Profesora: ¿Cual es el mes más corto?
Harry: Mayo. ¡Sólo tiene tres letras!
I really know what it means to work hard. I saw it!Yo, realmente, sé lo que significa trabajar duro. ¡Yo lo vi!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario