sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

EJERCICIOS ADJETIVOS COMPARATIVOS Y SUPERLATIVOS.

Aquí os dejamos una lista de ejercicios sobre adjetivos comparativos y superlativos para que vayáis practicando, ¡SUERTE!.

1.- My wife is ______(tall) than me.
2.- Linda is ________(joyful) person in the classroom.
3.- I don't like spiders because I think they are _________(disgusting) things in the world.
4.- My cat is ______(big) than my dog.
5.- This lesson is ________(boring) than ever.
6.- You're simply the_____(good)
7.- He's the_______(bad) person that I've ever met.
8.- My brother is _______(intelligent) than all his friends.
9.- Nobody's_______(good) than you.
10.- Shouting is______(bad) than discussing.

Aquí os dejamos los ejercicios corregidos, ¡ESPERAMOS QUE LOS HAYÁIS HECHO BIEN!

1.- My wife is taller than me.
2.- Linda is the most joyful person in the classroom.
3.- I don't like spiders because I think they are the most disgusting things in the world.
4.-My cat is bigger than my dog.
5.- This lesson is more boring than ever.
6.- You're simply the best.
7.- He's the worst person that I've ever met.
8.- My brother is more intelligent than all his friends.
9.- Nobody's better than you.
10.- Shouting is worse than discussing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario