lunes, 2 de mayo de 2016

What to write in a Mother's Day card

What to write in a Mother's Day card

 

Simple Mothers Day Sentiments

Sometimes the best way to express your feelings is to keep it simple. Use these Mothers Day sayings as inspiration for how to tell your mom how much she means to you.
May all the love you gave to us
come back to you a hundredfold
on this special day!

flower divider

Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve...
happy Mother’s Day!

flower divider

Mom.... You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!

flower divider

Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!

flower divider

Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!

flower divider

Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.

flower divider

Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!

flower divider

Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for

flower divider

May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood

flower divider

Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! 
 

Funny Mothers Day Sayings

Brighten your Mom’s day by choosing one of these humorous messages to write in her card :-)

Mom, I got all my best qualities from you.
Aren’t we lucky that you had enough for both of us?

flower divider

I’m so lucky to have you as my mother...
I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!

flower divider

Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day...
to hide the fact that I’m your favorite :-)
Happy Mother’s Day!

flower divider

Only a mother as perfect as you...
could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me.
Happy Mother’s Day!

flower divider

Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me.
Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.

flower divider

Happy Mother’s day to a woman who deserves a medal...
for putting up with me all these years!

flower divider

Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months...
followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.

flower divider

Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child!

flower divider

Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my Mother?
You deserve to have been promoted by now!

flower divider

You’re a very special mom so I’d like to give you a very special gift.
You can have either a hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer.
BIG HUG!
Do I know you well or what!?
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario